Your contribution to the Student Scholarship Fund will promote student involvement and shape their professional development. The students of today are the biofeedback and neurofeedback professionals of tomorrow.
The Student Scholarship Fund directly awards conference and membership scholarships to cover registration, courses and our lunch banquet. Thanks to the generosity of WABN members that are committed to students, we provided 15 conference registrations.
Our student liaison, Leighton Grampp, together with the Board of Directors, is working diligently and successfully to increase WABN outreach and programs for students. We hope that the growth of the Student Scholarship Fund will enable us to contribute to students’ clinical and research growth in biofeedback. The future of the WABN relies on our ability to connect students to the professionals of our society and to cultivate their clinical and research ambitions.
Students Apply – Scholarship Application Information
The WABN appreciates any and all financial contributions made toward our student scholarship fund. Here are the levels of donations available to you.
|Sponsorship Level||Student Advocate||Student Sponsor||Student Benefactor||Student Philanthropist|
|Company Name on Student page*||X||X||X||X|
|Company Logo on Student page*||X||X||X|
|Thumbnail in newsletter*||X||X||X|
|“BSC Student benefactor” logo on marketing material/website||X|
|Company Logo w/Link on Student page||X||X|
|Company logo on Scholarship application*||X||X|
|“BSC Student Philanthropist” logo on their marketing material/website||X|
|Logo featured on BSC homepage||X|
|Web-banner for top sponsor*||X|
The WABN has made strides in our efforts to support student involvement in our society. The students of today are the biofeedback and neurofeedback professionals of tomorrow. The future of the WABN relies on our ability to connect students to the professionals of our society and to cultivate their clinical and research ambitions. The earlier we can affiliate interest in biofeedback and neurofeedback with a society that strives to provide educational and professional growth, the greater success our field and society can reach.
The Western Association for Biofeedback and Neuroscience is an IRS – 501(c) (6) organization.
Your contribution may be tax deductible as a trade or business expense.
Please consult your tax specialist for more information.
As you know, your professional development is not the result of a single course. Rather, it depends on a whole series of decisions you will make about your student development in your field of interest. We commend you for investigating the advantages neurofeedback and biofeedback has to offer you and your chosen field. Joining WABN as a student is ONE of those important decisions that will help you incorporate neurofeedback and biofeedback into your future.
Below are some of the many exclusive benefits available to you as a WABN student member:
- Subscription to The Action Potential, the WABN newsletter.
- Opportunities for student publication in The Action Potential
- Reduced registration fees for conferences and events
- Student Scholarships to the annual conference
- Mentorship – Connect with professionals who can help your networking opportunities and career development in clinical and research training
- Student Forum – Openly discuss and share your questions and experiences with like-minded students. Provide feedback directly to the WABN to get the benefits you want.
- Student networking and social events
- Opportunities for students to present at regional or annual conferences
- Showcase biofeedback and neurofeedback posters at regional or annual conferences
- Support and resources for student-lead biofeedback presentations at your school or training site
- Reduced fees on certification courses (Biofeedback or Neurofeedback)
- Involvement in a community that is eager for your contributions and invested in your future in biofeedback and neurofeedback