$35.00 – $250.00
Thank you for your interest in joining the Western Association for Biofeedback and Neuroscience (WABN). Joining or renewing membership is easy. Simply pay your dues below or register by mail and you can begin enjoying the benefits of membership.
WABN Member Benefits
- Discount on continuing education, annual convention fees and seminar fees
- Enhance your online visibility through our public access directory
- Network with multidisciplinary professionals and organizations
- Free subscription to the official publication of WABN: The Action Potential
- Free education, clinical, and non-IRB research article submission to The Action Potential
- Free access to the Write-Mind Collaborative: A multi-organization writing initiative that gives you access to skilled students who can help you with writing, editing, marketing of your practice, and develop social media strategies.
- Expert training in technology and clinical neuroscience
- Expert training in the most up-to-date ethical and competent practices
- Evaluation of cutting edge technology and wearable biofeedback devices
- Supportive space to have your voice be heard and contribute to the larger community through committees, boards, and submissions to The Action Potential
As you know, your professional development is not the result of a single course. Rather, it depends on a whole series of decisions you will make about your student development in your field of interest. We commend you for investigating the advantages neurofeedback and biofeedback has to offer you and your chosen field. Joining WABN as a student is ONE of those important decisions that will help you incorporate neurofeedback and biofeedback into your future.
Below are some of the many exclusive benefits available to you as a WABN student member:
- Subscription to The Action Potential, the WABN newsletter.
- Opportunities for student publication in The Action Potential
- Reduced registration fees for conferences and events
- Student Scholarships to the annual conference
- Mentorship – Connect with professionals who can help your networking opportunities and career development in clinical and research training
- Student Forum – Openly discuss and share your questions and experiences with like-minded students. Provide feedback directly to the WABN to get the benefits you want.
- Student networking and social events
- Opportunities for students to present at regional or annual conferences
- Showcase biofeedback and neurofeedback posters at regional or annual conferences
- Support and resources for student-lead biofeedback presentations at your school or training site
- Reduced fees on certification courses (Biofeedback or Neurofeedback)
- Involvement in a community that is eager for your contributions and invested in your future in biofeedback and neurofeedback
WABN helps prepare you for your certification with the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA*). WABN provides learning experiences during the regional and annual meetings to provide you with the opportunity to meet face to face with masters in the fields of biofeedback and neurofeedback.
*BCIA is the primary certifying organization in the field of biofeedback. Contact them at (303) 420-2902 or visit bcia.org for further information.
Offering a workshop? We’ll administer your CEUs
WABN will provide the administration of the CEs for your workshop or program.
If you are planning a workshop that the American Psychology Association, California Board of Behavioral Services, California Board of Registered Nurses and/or BCIA recognize as an opportunity for continuing education hours for your attendees, you can now include CEs to encourage attendance.
Contact the for further details